>

Thursday 3 April 2014

Convention: Ciara Ballintyne at Supanova Sydney



I’ll be at the Supanova pop culture expo in Sydney, Australia! The convention runs from June 13 - 15, and I’ll be exhibiting with Dionne Lister, author of young adult fantasy novels, Shadows of the Realm and A Time of Darkness. 

If you love fantasy and would like to meet us, come on down. You can pick up a signed copy my adult high fantasy novella, Confronting the Demon, and there’ll be some freebies you can take home with you.

If you buy Confronting the Demon from Supanova, Sydney, you’ll get an exclusive sneak peak at the sequel, Stalking the Demon. Visitors to our booth also have the opportunity to pick up another piece of never-before-seen free fiction.In the meantime, you can also read the free fiction I'm posting as part of the A to Z Challenge, starting with Burning - Part 1 of Dragon Bait, posted yesterday.
Feel free to drop by just to talk to us about our upcoming uber-secret Three Dragon Ladies project, or our fabulous artist Lydia Kurnia. Lydia is a Sydney artist whose talent will be showcased in the 3 Dragon Ladies artwork on display in our booth, and also the book trailer for Confronting the Demon, which you can watch when you stop to chat with us.

We look forward to seeing you there! Tickets go on sale in May. 


This is an A to Z Challenge post. 


If you enjoyed this post, please feel free to check out my previous posts if you haven't already. If you're finding yourself here often, you might like to join as a member, sign up to the blog through RSS or email, or sign-up to my newsletter. Check out my March Newsletter if you missed it.

 Don't forget to share the love and spread the word on Twitter, Facebook or StumbleUpon (or other social networking site of your choice) if you know other people who might also enjoy this.

Thanks for stopping by and visiting with us!

11 comments:

Sabrina Fish said...

If I was in Australia, I'd so be there to check out that trailer! I love any story that contains dragons and will definitely be checking out your books.
Stopping by on the A to Z Challenge.

Ciara Ballintyne said...

In complete honesty, I have to confess there are no dragons in Confronting the Demon - only tentacles! Strange, since dragons feature in most of my other works. Since you're not in Australia, you can also see the trailer here - http://www.ciaraballintyne.com/BooksCiaraBallintyne.html Lydia is an amazing artist! :-)

Sabrina A Fish said...

Nice! I'll have to read them all to make sure I don't miss the ones with them in them!

Ciara Ballintyne said...

I've only got the one available, but if you want dragons, check out Part 1 of the free short story I posted yesterday - Dragon Bait! :-)

A.M. Guynes/Annikka Woods said...

If I was in Australia, I'd seriously be coming. Unfortunately it's a little far out of my reach right now. It does sound interesting and I'd love to get both the book and the sneak peek. Awesome post.

Ciara Ballintyne said...

I know how you feel, I bitterly regret all the overseas conventions I can't get to. I expect that sometime after Supanova I will make the sneak peak available first to my newsletter subscribers, and then after that more publicly available online.

Ciara Ballintyne said...

That would be AWESOME!!

Clare Davidson said...

I'm in the "if I was in Australia I'd go" camp! I love the idea of giving out an exclusive piece of fiction at a convention. Thanks for stopping by my blog :-)

Ciara Ballintyne said...

I admit I had a friend who has been to Supanova before give me some advice, and that sparked the exclusive piece of fiction idea. Of course, now I need to write it... *shifty eyes*

Ben Ditty said...

I wish I could be there!

Ciara Ballintyne said...

I wish you could be here too, Ben!

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...