>

Thursday 3 November 2011

There's A Black Hole In My Parent's Backyard

I am guest blogging today at Simon Tall's blog. Simon Tall is a lovely (you guessed it) tall English writer…amongst other things… He can be contacted in the Twitterverse: @simonpoore.

My post is titled 'There's A Black Hole In My Parent's Backyward'. This is more properly science fiction than fantasy, but hey, there's a bit of overlap between genres. I am not averse to a little science-fiction myself.

If you're a little confused about genre definitions and which genre you read (is this high fantasy or urban fantasy? Oh hell, it's all just fantasy!) you might like to check out the list of genre definitions compiled by my friend D.C. McMillen here.

And here is today's obligatory dragon. Isn't he cute?

Look out for Part 2 of the Introduction to the Discworld later this week to find out if Rincewind really is a heel.


No comments:

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...