>

Tuesday 8 November 2011

D.C. McMillen's Friday Spotlight with Ciara Ballintyne

In case you missed it, I was interviewed by erotica author D.C McMillen in her Friday Spotlight feature. If you'd like to learn more about me, including my oddest quirk, favourite guilty pleasure, and my advice for other writers, check it out here on D.C.'s fabulous blog. 

In the coming weeks I'll be featuring an interview with my very own protagonist, Astarl, of Deathhawk's Betrayal. Uh, if I survive the experience. I'm trying persuade her to leave her knives at home but the negotiations aren't going well. Mostly because, well, you know - she's got knives. You can get a little more up close and personal with Astarl in an excerpt in my Friday Spotlight interview.


No comments:

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...