>

Friday 7 March 2014

A to Z Blogging Challenge

I participated in the A - Z Blogging Challenge in 2012 and I've decided to throw my hat in the ring again this year. Last time I featured it on my other blog, Somebody Has To Say It, but this year it will be here on Flight of the Dragon, so the vast majority of the posts will have a fantasy bent. I will consider venturing outside the fantasy genre by special request, so if there's something you want me to blog about, here's your chance!

Here's the topics I've got planned so far and the remaining available letters:

A - Audiobooks - My New Love Affair

B - Burning (Dragon Bait Part 1)

C -

D - Dragonflame (Dragon Bait Part 2)

E – The Emperor’s Soul – Book Review

F - Fever (A Monday Morsel Post)

G - Guilt (Dragon Bait Part 3)

H -

I - Ishafal (Dragon Bait Part 4)

J - Joust (Dragon Bait Part 5)

K -

L – Little Girl of Death (A Monday Morsel Post)

M - Mercy (Dragon Bait Part 6)

N – Narrators Make or Break an Audiobook

O – Outlining for Plotters

P – Protestations (Love Enough – Part 1)

Q -

R – As yet unnamed (A Monday Morsel Post)

S – Sentenced to Death (Love Enough Part 2)

T - Twitter and Roundteam

U –

V -

W -

(Monday) X - eXcision

Y – You Must (Love Enough – Part 3)

Z - Z-Plan Castle - Castle Fraser

As you can see, I'll be doing my usual Monday Morsel features, and I also have two short pieces of fiction planned. 

Now's your chance. Got an idea? Shoot!

If you enjoyed this post, please feel free to check out my previous posts if you haven't already. If you're finding yourself here often, you might like to join as a member, sign up to the blog through RSS or email, or sign-up to my newsletter. Check out my March Newsletter if you missed it.


Don't forget to share the love and spread the word on Twitter, Facebook or StumbleUpon (or other social networking site of your choice) if you know other people who might also enjoy this.

Thanks for stopping by and visiting with us!

No comments:

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...