>

Saturday 14 December 2013

Pinky Pollock Interviews Ciara Ballintyne, Author of Confronting the Demon

After reviewing Confronting the Demon, Sharon 'Pinky' Pollock is now interviewing me as well!
Stop on by and read the full interview to learn all about my inspiration, my writing process, and what I'm working on now. 
  If you'd like to pick up your own copy of Confronting the Demon, check out the buy links on this page - at $1.99, it's a steal! Buy direct from my Books page and it's even cheaper. 
 

If you're an author, you might also like to check out my post A Quick Reference Guide to Copyright and Cover Art. Does your cover use stock photos? You might not be able to do with your own book cover all the things you think you can!

No comments:

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...