>

Monday 9 December 2013

The Fiction Fairy Reviews Confronting the Demon

I'm excited that the Fiction Fairy has reviewed my novella, Confronting the Demon, as part of the book tour, and had this to say: ...Confronting the Demon is Murder She Wrote mixed with Criminal Minds.

Not a comparison it ever would have crossed my mind to make, but then it's hard to get a clear perspective on one's own work. That said, applying an analytical mind to the question, I can see she's got a point - Confronting the Demon is filled not only with the magic you'd expect in fantasy, but mystery, a psychopath, and a serial killer. 

You can read the full review over at The Fiction Fairy's blog, and if you'd like to pick up your own copy of Confronting the Demon, check out the buy links here or on the Fiction fairy's review - at $1.99, it's a steal! Buy direct from my Books page and it's even cheaper. 

If you're an author, you might also like to check out my post A Quick Reference Guide to Copyright and Cover Art. You might not be able to do with your own book cover all the things you think you can!

No comments:

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...