>

Wednesday 8 January 2014

Book Trailer – Confronting the Demon, a High Fantasy Novella



Confronting the Demon is available from:
 
Amazon - goo.gl/ZYMjmK
Barnes & Noble - goo.gl/Wbd2Eu
Apple - goo.gl/Zm2rBr
Kobo - goo.gl/ZYMjmK

Or you can pick it up here on my website: ciaraballintyne.com/BooksCiaraBallintyne.html

Book trailer credits:

Illustrations by Isaia (worldsbeyond.lydiakurnia.com) and Lydia Kurnia (lydiakurnia.com)
Art direction by Lydia Kurnia
Cover illustration by Nadica Boskovska (theswansmaiden.deviantart.com/gallery/)
Music by Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)

I am lucky enough to work with Lydia Kurnia in my day job. She is both a fantasy writer and a fantasy artist, so she is definitely more talented than I! The trailer turned out better than my wildest dreams, and I can’t thank her enough. Do be sure to stop by her website to check her out.

Thanks for watching, and in the words of Lydia, feel free to share with your family, friends, enemies...  Anyone who may enjoy and benefit from it!

2 comments:

Lydia said...

Aw thanks for the plug. Definitely enjoyed the book and that made working on the trailer that much easier! Never done anything like this before so I'm very pleased it turned out great :D

Ciara Ballintyne said...

My pleasure, Lydia! I simply can't say how pleased I am with the trailer.

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...